Parking will be at nearby businesses, on side of Canine Drive/ Babson Place Drive and at the event..........
11:00 Gates Open
11:00 Music/MC provided by Dr. Dan
of All Creatures Animal Hospital
11:00- 3:00 Food and Canned drinks provided by
Angelo's Pizza - Norwood
Bottled water at Meet Up booth 1.00 donation
11:00 - 3:00 Photography by Penelope's Pet Photography
11:00- 3:00 Lots of activities -
1. Dog Maze - $1.00 donation
2. Kids Craft Area - $5.00 donation (free if purchase photo from Penelope's)
3. Corn Hole Toss - open to all for donation
4. Guess the bones........????? $1.00 donation
11:00 - 2:30 Costume Parade Registration
( $4.00 Donation per dog)
4 Catagories - Small Medium Large Pugs
11:00 - 2:00 Raffle tickets sold $1/each 6/$5.00 arm length/$10.00
11:00 - 3:00 " Duck Pond -Split the Pot " (for Pick / $5.00 Donation)
1:00 Pug Bug Crawl Parade
awards to follow
1. STEVE NOWAK - Integra Life Science
2. LT ED WALLACE - Cincinnati Fire Dept
3. SARAH IKERS - Park National bank
2:00 '' Trick for Treats '' - with Dr. Dan's team.
2:30 Raffle prizes awarded
3:00 Split the Pot - winners drawn
Event will close as soon as all prizes and raffle etc. are claimed.
These are estimated times and we hope to fit everything into this time frame.
Please be flexible.............